Thursday, July 10, 2008

4th of July Week

We had visitors for the week of the 4th of July. My Aunt, Cousine and their friends came and stayed with us for about 10 days! We got to go kayaking at Lanikai, and bonfiring at Bellows, and got to do this little tour deal which I highly recommend! On the 4th of July we went to Bayfest. Bayfest is a deal they put on for the military at the Kaneohe Marine Core Base where Ezra works. We got to see Little Big Town who sings one of my favorite country songs "Bring it on home", and Rodney Atkins who was awesome! Then a huge fireworks show was shot right over your heads on the ocean. It was awesome! We always have so much fun when people come visit us, wish more people could come visit us!




4 comments:

o said...

okay i really want to come back right now! and i wanna see rodney atkins again too because he is my boyfriend. but i dont want to see the creepy marine guy who was all over me. no thanks to that one! haha. thanks for letting us come and stay :)

Da Denninghoff's said...

Way to make memories! Man that water looks amazing! Ahh I miss Hawaii and I miss you!

The Shoemate's said...

ahhhh...bayfest...they had such good people this year. we thought about going but decided Anna wasnt big enough yet...oh well maybe next year. you guys look great!
we need to get together one day soon...have you guys ate at P.F. Changs...we should go one day!

Kyle In Real Life said...

I can't wait til you can put up a post like that about when I was there! I've GOTTA get back down there! Maybe early next year... Although flying solo in Hawaii is more depressing than the whole BECOMING single thing... We'll see.