Sunday, November 8, 2009

Pregnancy Photos

Here are my pregnancy photos that some of you have asked to see. We will be 38 weeks this Wednesday! We are expecting her anytime here. CRAZY!! As some of you know we have waited very long for this little one and we are so excited and so nervous to be apart of her life. You would think after all these years we would be ready to be a momma and dadda, but suprise we're not. Who ever is though with having a baby, I think they should come with little instruction books specific to how each one works! We can't wait though to just hold her and love her. We really understand how much of a blessing it is to beable to have a little one of our own and we just can't wait to see her and love her. We also want to thank everyone who has been apart of this journey to this point with us you have been such a support to us espeically me. Especially our family, you have always been there for us and kept us positive and believing this day would happen. We love you all very much and can't wait tell you can meet her.

Proud Dadda building her crib

5 Months

6 Months

7 Months
8 Months
9 Months

14 comments:

Heather said...

oh my gosh, Holly! I have been thinking about you tons and wondering if you've had yer kiddo yet! you look great! I am so excited for you guys, and can't wait to see pictures of your new addition :)

Brenna said...

YEAH! Now I owe you a blog post! I am too tired tonight and it is already 1115pm. But I wanted to check on these photos. You look fabulous Holls!!!!! Absolutely gorgeous. You better frame that top one of you and Ezra kissing! I will update the blog tomorrow:) LOVE YOU Holls!!!

Scott & Tami said...

You are too cute Holls!!! Yeah....she'll be here so soon...one more person in your house. I LOVE your crib....you'll have to post a photo of the nursery!!!! Love you girl!!!

Da Denninghoff's said...

Thank you for posting pictures Holly! Can't wait to see her! I know she is so special:)

stephanie said...

you are so dang cute! i'm so happy for you to become a little momma, any day now :) that little girl will be so lucky to have you as parents! so do you have a name yet???

Chérie said...

Holly! You look BEAUTIFUL! Pregnancy is a great look for you! I am so excited for you. It sounds stupid to say that I seriously want to cry for you. (You know all those crazy raw emotions of mine) You were always meant to be a mom and now you have your prefect oppurtinity! I cant wait to see her! Around the age of two probably :( I love you.

Five Bresees said...

Hey Holly! I can't believe how soon your little girl will be here! Can't wait to see her. Take care and call me when you're feeling up to it :)

The Elms said...

You look awesome! We are so so happy for you guys! I've been checking your blog every week to see if you've had her!! She needs to get here already! Can't wait to see your sweet one! Congrats!!

Give Mease a chance said...

Congratulations!!! Holy Cow I am so excited for you!!

The Shoemate's said...

So beautiful! I am so excited for you guys! I wish I was there to meet her! You guys will be awesome parents! Love you! Good luck! Dont worry...your insticts will kick in. You WILL DO GREAT!

The Bacigalupi's said...

I can't wait to meet little Peonelope peepers!!!I love the pictures, you are so cute. Miss you guys and keep up the blog so we can see fresh baby when she comes!!!!!!!!!!

Mistelyn said...

Hello!!!! I had no idea you were prego until I read your comment on my blog! Congrats! I'm so happy for you! I wonder if she has arrived by now... Can't wait to see pics!

Leah W said...

Congratulations Holly!! We are SO SO SO excited for you!

Jenny Hensley said...

Holly, thanks so much for putting up your prego pics. You look absolutely beautiful in all of them. What the heck... the first picture should be in a magazine. Love it. Can't wait to see pictures of little miss Emry! Love you...