Monday, September 29, 2008

COME VISIT!!

So Ezra and I were talking last night and we decided that not enough people come visit us. We live in Hawaii for craps sake and we still can't get people to come see us. You can have a free place to stay, and transportation and even a tour guide (or not)! There is clearly so much to do here that you couldn't even do it all in one trip if you tried, and you could even come and just sit on the beach if that is all you wanted to do. It would be so much fun and we would love to have you here!! We just miss our family and friends and want to see them more often. We know how hard it is to fly these days and the expense is ridiculous, I will have flown 5 times this year by December, and I know how tough it is especially when some of you guys have 4-6 in your family's. We just don't want anyone to think that they aren't invited to come visit! Come take advantage of us in Hawaii, it's okay!! We love you either way, but we would love to see more of our family and friends!

16 comments:

Brenna said...

i would love to come visit you! if i were on the west coast, i SO would! why dont you come visit me in germany!!

The Murrishes said...

Can we come in March? My mom said something about Ezra applying for an advancement of some type, then you might be moving...?

stephanie said...

Sign me up! I'm ready to come back for a visit...

Kyle In Real Life said...

HEY! I TRIED to plan a visit this winter, but NOOOOO, Holly and Ezra are coming to the mainland for Christmas! Lame. Seriously though, I'm thinking as soon as you guys get back home I'll come down, maybe like Jan-Feb-ish? But I wanna see the Pipe Masters and the Eddie! This sucks. You should call me and let's schedule something quick so I can start looking for tickets!

The Shoemate's said...

we do need to stop talking about getting together and JUST DO IT!!!

So...I know tuesdays and thursday are best for you right? Which would be better for you next week? tuesday or thursday? We could meet in Pearl City/Aiea or wherever...and do lunch. You could meet Anna. Im so excited for you to meet Anna.

Scott & Tami said...

Holls,
Where have you been my whole life!!! Look at all these people wanting to come see you....we just all LoVe you to death!!!! Are you seriously moving Marchish? You need to be there through mid June....let me know.
T

Kyle In Real Life said...

So, I called AND texted you the other day to say happy birthday, but I never heard back from you. So in case there's some strange way you didn't either of my messages, HAPPY (now late) BIRTHDAY! I love you, cuz!

Give Mease a chance said...

Thats it! I'm coming!

Five Bresees said...

Hey Holly! Good to hear from you! We're doing well. I graduate in December :). How's school going? You're going to KCC, right? Give me a call sometime!

Megan and Keli'i said...

Hey Holly! You know what's sad is that I live about two miles down the road from you and haven't seen you in about four years. Now that's sad! So, we just moved to Hauula and it really would be fun to see you. Hope all is well and that you are doing wonderfull!

This is Megan Evans, by the way...keliiandmegan.blogspot.com

Patria said...

um, time for a pondo reunion- megan and holly! ha! we just can't go swimming because after your comment, i'm super scared about sharkies right now. that's all i need is for my trial in life to be losing a leg to a shark.

The Murrishes said...

Ok Holly! We're officially coming March 14-21, 2009. Are you ready? I'm ready!

Harn's said...

Keddie that sounds good. I think my spring break starts on the 17th, not for sure though, so that probably will be perfect timing becuase I wont be in school! I'm so EXCITED to see you guys!!

The Shoemate's said...

that would be so much fun. let me know!

Five Bresees said...

Hey Holly! How was your Christmas? What have you guys been up to lately? We still need to get together some time!!

The Crowell Ohana said...

Congrats to Ezra for making CPO!!!