Monday, August 25, 2008

Frog Hunting and Water Pumps

One thing I mentioned that we did in Missouri on this trip was FROG HUNTING!! Ezra's family has 3 ponds on their property, they are full of fish, snapping turtles, and FROGS!! Many of you know my issue with frogs, slimy, jumping, living frogs. Well I finally got revenge on all the years of torture. I know that this wont end their tortures ways but I at least got rid of a few in this world that wont be able to haunt me! Okay that sounds crazy. Ezra actually did most of the frog hunting since I had a hard time just looking at them, and then to have to stare at them through the scope until I could get steady enough to shoot was way to much for me! I did get a few though. Here's some pictures.
Also I added a SISTERS CLUB picture, the members will understand!!

6 comments:

The Bacigalupi's said...

I love the classic Sister's Club photo! Too funny. I miss you guys and all of your frog stories.

stephanie said...

what more could you ask for on a trip... to go frog hunting!!! looks like you had fun :)

The Murrishes said...

Fun! It looks like you guys had a great trip to visit the Harns! Andy and I are looking at coming out there in March. Need some company?

chrissy111403 said...

My name is Christina. I would like to leave Ezra a message. He knows me, I am from Monroe City. If you could give him a message, see if he could email me at
chrissy111403@yahoo.com
Thank you.

Brenna said...

hey- you got me started on this blogging thing and you are really dropping the ball over here! haha-- i love you holls

sheila said...

Hi Holly. Are you on the mainland? Ever since I got called into Primary I never see you on Sundays. Oh yeah, and I lost your phone number too. Maybe I'll see you next week.