Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hidden Beach

There is one corner of the island that you can't drive on because there are no roads. It is where Waiana meets Wailua. The only way to get around this point of the island is to either hike or four wheel out there and even then you can only four wheel so far. So the other weekend we decided we would four wheel out there and hike back in because we had heard of this beach called "Hidden Beach", got its name for obvious reasons. So we don't know if we actually ever found it but we did find this beach and hung out there for the day, it was so pretty and just me, Ezra and Smokey which was neat. Snorkeling is supposed to be amazing when the waves are down, and even though they didn't look very big in these pictures it was pretty rough. For those who are familiar with the islands there is a picture of Ezra on a rock and behind him you can see the island come out to a point, that would be the point you drive around to our house past Haleiwa and Waimea. We are definitely spoiled and blessed that we get to live in Hawaii.


5 comments:

Scott & Tami said...

Looks like a sweet beach!!! I can't wait to come see you. I've been thinkin' about you a lot the last few days...keep me posted on your life. Love you girl!!!

Five Bresees said...

Hey Holly! I'm so glad you found me! How are you? How is school going? My email is stephanie843@hotmail.com if you want to catch up! It was good hearing from you! :)

stephanie said...

BeAuTiFuL... I miss the beach and I'm so ready to come back and visit! Looks like you guys had a great time!

The Crowell Ohana said...

Yea I Know I can't believe that we are 23 weeks too. Time flies! I am doing great, we haven't moved just we have about another 2 weeks, I can't wait. The house we got has a yard and is 1 story so that is going to be nice for when Kory leaves!!!

echo said...

that beach looks awesome. i love when beaches are empty like that. we need to hang out soon.