Monday, August 23, 2010

Missing Hawaii!

So I have to say first of all I am so glad that some of you guys have post in Hawaii. It is so good to see your familys growing up and getting to see what you guys are up to being so far away. BUT!! It really makes me miss Hawaii so much more to see everything you guys are doing and how pretty it is there. You really are so lucky to be in Hawaii and it be your home. I really am missing Hawaii A LOT and all the people. We are loving being close to family here and getting to experience something new. There is so much to do in San Diego and I just need to get out and start exploring San Diego more I know!! But I don't know if there is any place like Hawaii. We miss EVERYONE and the Islands!!

6 comments:

echo said...

and hawaii misses you.

sheila said...

we miss you too!

I'd go to Sea World. Kind of Hawaii-ish. haha.

Five Bresees said...

We miss you too Holly!! We'll be moving out there in April! We'll have to hang out!

Cheney Ohana said...

I would love to live in San Diego someday! Then we could be neighbors and home sick together ;)

Five Bresees said...

Hey Holly, we are planning on moving after Chris graduates in April. We'll probably go visit family for about a week, then head over to California. I am not excited about moving from here, but I'm way excited you're in California! It'll be so fun for our girls to play together!

Chant'e said...

Holly you're so sweet, and of course we miss you too! But sometimes I wish I could live in the Mainland just to get that experience (I have lived here in HI my WHOLE life). Do something fun for me, like go to the zoo or do some sight seeing!